Grace & Truth Chapel had its beginnings in Windsor over 100 years ago.
Christians started meeting at Grace & Truth in 1912. They have been coming together ever since in a simple way with the desire to honour and obey the Lord Jesus Christ. Grace & Truth Chapel seeks to follow the pattern set out by the early Church.
“They devoted themselves to the apostle’s teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.” – Acts 2:42
If you are looking for the perfect “church”, you won’t find it here. What you will find are things like …
- Christians, young and old, who consider themselves “sinners saved by grace”
- God honoured and worshipped
- the Bible valued, studied, taught and applied to life
- the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ preached
- people who are not Christians but who come sincerely to seek God
- visitors warmly greeted and welcomed
Feel free to check out the rest of our website to get to know us better.
Please consider yourself officially invited for a visit. We’ll be watching for you.